Saturday, July 11, 2009

Gary Nichols, photographer and Community Artists Co-Op member is acting as a judge in the adult and youth catagories in the Cass County 4-H Fair today.
There are 3 types of photos being judged: Black and White; Color; and Computer Enhancement; this being the first year that classification is being accepted. Sizes range from 5x7 to 16x20 inches; first second and third prizes being given to the winners.
Two weeks ago he was a judge here in the Miami County 4-H Fair; judging among 80 prints in adult amateur and professional photography catagories being offered in the competition. He has also been asked to be a judge in the upcoming Marion County 4-H Fair.
Gary is a published photographer and will be highlighted in one of my upcoming Community Artists Co-Op profiles.
Good going Gary.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Way to go, Gary! I don't think I would want that job, it must be hard. Not that I am qualified anyway. I'll be watching for his highlight here sometime.